Our offices at 67, boulevard Saint-Germain, are situated in the very heart of Paris, in one of its historical areas, between Notre-Dame and the Sorbonne.
Maître Cyril GIBERT, Notary and successor to Maître Xavier DEMORTREUX, works with a team of about twenty highly qualified professionals, either Masters in Notary Law or Lawyers specialising in Notary matters.
We pride ourselves on:
- Rigourous professionalism during the analysis, the handling and the management of each case
- Effectiveness : speed of response whilst always bearing in mind a strategic overview of any case
- Availability : we remain as close as possible to our clients' needs and expectations, providing them with constant and personal service
We advice a wide range of customers :
- private individuals
- individual entrepreneurs
- french and international businesses
- institutional investors
Our commitments :
- a warm and friendly welcome
- ease of access to our expert advice
- we follow each case in a thorough and efficient manner
- our aim is to maintain a trusting and lasting relationship with our clients
Maître Cyril GIBERT and his partners are constantly striving to improve and control the efficiency and quality of each department, in order to ensure the same high level of advice and service in every area of the firm.